iRig microphone registration

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig microphone registration

Postby jafoliv001 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:45 pm

I would like to register an iRig microphone I was offered to a couple of years ago. The registration page asks for its serial number. However, I cannot see any number engraved in the microphone :(. Please help...
jafoliv001

Re: iRig microphone registration

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:33 am

The serial number should be on a card that was included in the box with your microphone. If you no longer have that please contact IK Support for assistance and please have proof of purchase handy. Thank you.

IK Support can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jafoliv001 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:30 am

Thank you Peter, but that won't do. You see, it was a gift from a friend in Holland and, as far as I can remember, she just posted it to Portugal inside its black pouch. And even if I were to ask her for the purchasing invoice (very unpolite, indeed :)), I'm sure she has discarded it after so long (two years ago). Anyway, the mic works fine...
jafoliv001

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 am

jafoliv001 wrote:Thank you Peter, but that won't do. You see, it was a gift from a friend in Holland and, as far as I can remember, she just posted it to Portugal inside its black pouch. And even if I were to ask her for the purchasing invoice (very unpolite, indeed :)), I'm sure she has discarded it after so long (two years ago). Anyway, the mic works fine...

I would still recommend giving a shout to support to see if there's something they can do.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories