stomp i/o onboard expression pedal and Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

stomp i/o onboard expression pedal and Amplitube

Postby staffy5004 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi Guys,

Fairly new to this so bear with me.....I am using Amplitube 4 on iPad connected to iRig Stomp I/O. Trying to record a lead using the onboard expression pedal which all sounds great but on playback, the expressions are not recorded. Any suggestions from you experienced users?
staffy5004

Re: stomp i/o onboard expression pedal and Amplitube

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey staffy5004,

Thanks for your post.

At this time, the AmpliTube iOS recorder will not record MIDI messages. To record your WAH style controls, use AmpliTube as an inter-app audio application inside of GarageBand or Cubasis. Another option is to use AmpliTube as an app inside of Audiobus. To accomplish this inside of AmpliTube, use one of the channels on the 4-Track Looper to record and export/copy your audio to the 8-Track Recorder page.

Let me know if you need any extra help with any of these steps. I'll be more than happy to walk you through.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: stomp i/o onboard expression pedal and Amplitube

Postby staffy5004 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 am

Hi Ryan

I recorded the lead with the wah effect straight into a track on the looper and then just copied and pasted into the recorder. Sweet as a nut! Thanks for your help
staffy5004

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories