Super Looper problem on IPhone 6

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Super Looper problem on IPhone 6

Postby BlessedHellRider » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello,
I've already opened a ticket on support tuesday but as I still don't have any anwser, I'm posting this topic here.

I have an IPhone 6 With IOS 12.1.3.
I've just bought Super Looper in "In-app Purchases" in Amplitube Acoustic to use with my IRig Acoustic and my IRig BlueBoard pedals.

But even with only the first loop, there are "clicks and plop" that make it impossible to use.
I put the Latency on Low, the Oversampling on OFF, the monitoring playback on OFF, the Auto-sleep on OFF.

In addition, on the Iphone, I put the iPhone in airplane mode, I activated "reduce animations", I also disabled the update in the background. The battery is fully charged and I also tested with the IPhone plugged on its charger.

For information, the ANTUTU score of my IPhone without any of the optimizations mentioned above is 77374, which is normal for an IPhone 6.

Obviously I have already removed and reinstalled Amplitube Acoustic just in case.
In Amplitube Acoustic, I only use the Solid State 1 amp without any other effect.

None of this solved the problem.

Is someone has a clue to help me please?

And do someone from the IK Multimedia support could answer me please?

Regards
BlessedHellRider

Re: Super Looper problem on iPhone 6

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:54 am

IK Support will assist you directly. Please PM your ticket number, and review the guidelines for posting at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 which explain more about posts like this where you already have a support ticket open.

Once your ticket number is received via PM it will be relayed to the team. They typically answer tickets within 1-2 business days (M-F) so if you are outside of that timeframe please also check your spam/junk folder.

I'll reopen this thread if it seems necessary but again please PM the ticket number per the link above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories