Syntronik PDF guide crashes the app

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Syntronik PDF guide crashes the app

Postby alcaloide » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Hi,
another user posted about this, asking if there was a pdf guide available somewhere because when you select it in the user menu of the app, it doesn’t work, the app crashes. I emailed the support explaining the problem but I don’t have any answer. So I post here to describe this bug : in the user menu, when you go to the help section and tap on « user manual », Syntronik crashes. I rebooted my iPad (iPad Pro 10.5), reinstalled the app, but the bug remains. And the same thing happens with Syntronik on my iPhone.
It’s not an big deal but it still is a bug, and it would be nice to find the manual on IK Multimedia website, so it could be downloaded.
Thank you for your attention, best regards,

Cyril
alcaloide

Re: Syntronik PDF guide crashes the app

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:33 am

You can find the User Manual for registered products, including apps, in your IK User Area under My Products.

IK Support will help you but please note if you just opened a ticket, they will respond within 1-2 business days (M-F, ~10a-6p).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories