Sampletank for IOS - midi input device

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Sampletank for IOS - midi input device

Postby bousfieldj » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi All

New to Sampletank for IOS and Audiobus 3.

When I select sampletank in AB3 and select a hardware device and midi channel for the input - I get a warning message: "Sampletank is not using the most recent Audiobus SDK amd might therefore receive MIDI notes twice; once via Audiobus and once from coreMIDI. To prevent this, please disable receiving midi from {device name} in SampleTank's MIDI preferences".

But I don't see the option to specify midi input device in sampletank.

I know how to assign an instrument to a midi channel using live mode but can't find any option to select a device. I have been through the manual.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.
bousfieldj

Re: Sampletank for IOS - midi input device

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:04 pm

There is a "MIDI Controllers" setting in SampleTank for iOS's settings that might help. If that doesn't and users don't chime in with suggestions, please let IK Support know about your issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can assist you directly via official support channels. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories