Question about reverb

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Question about reverb

Postby sunnyrose1994 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:03 am

As someone who has owned every model Axe FX I truly expected to hate AmpliTube for iPad but I have to say I am enjoying it quite a lot.

Bought the Mesa bundle and I was floored by how close to the real amps they sounded. Right down to the imperfections you will hear when playing those amps.

That said I was really surprised at the lack of a quality reverb on IOS.

I purchased the pedal reverb and it goes from no reverb to WAY too much reverb with the level barely above the minimum setting. And it sounds like a spring reverb.

Was hoping for some kind of hall or room reverb.

Am I missing something?

Given the top notch quality of the models and other effects, I think I have to be missing something and there is a room or hall style reverb in there somewhere to wet things up a bit when I am playing to backing tracks.
sunnyrose1994

Re: Question about reverb

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Hey sunnyrose1994,

Thanks for your post.

We are glad to hear you enjoy your AmpliTube iOS app.

While we do appreciate your feedback on the Reverb pedal in AmpliTube iOS. Please do note, this Reverb pedal is modeled after a spring reverb style pedal. If you are looking for something else, we would strongly suggest checking out the Master FX section. This section can be used with the Mixer/DAW section's SEND knobs to add a space to your sounds. In this Master FX section you will have multiple options for different Reverb, Delay, and Chorus FX. All with their own controllable parameters. This section will also include an Master EQ and Master Compressor which can be bypassed when not being used.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Question about reverb

Postby anthonycassio » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 am

@ryan_ik

I realize this is an older post but I have a question related to your response.

How can we use the effects available in the mastering section while using the looper or while using Amplitube as an IAA app within a daw?
anthonycassio

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories