Volume pedal for Amplitube iOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Volume pedal for Amplitube iOS

Postby levonsa » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 am

Hello,
would it be possible add whatever volume pedal to Amplitube iOS? I found a few volume pedals for Amplitube 4 but no volume pedals for Amplitube iOS....
levonsa

Re: Volume pedal for Amplitube iOS

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

We greatly appreciate the interest here.

This interest has been passed along in the past and I will make sure to share the increasing support on this topic with the team. In the meantime, please do note you can control your direct amplifier 'Volume' control with MIDI. Another option here is to use a pedal like a Compressor, Graphic EQ, or Parametric EQ to adjust this level.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby brianbustos » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:32 am

With the iRig Stomp I/O, I’m needing a volume pedal... feels like a hack to use a different pedal. I vote to add it
brianbustos

Postby keiranf » Sun May 31, 2020 11:56 am

Is this really not available ?i bought the irig stomp io to use live, I can’t believe there is no simple way to add the expression pedal as a volume swell in iOS ? Makes the stomp io a bit pointless ?
keiranf

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories