How to unlock Cubasis LE (iRig HD 2 purchase)

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to unlock Cubasis LE (iRig HD 2 purchase)

Postby Kinketsu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:34 pm

I received iRig HD 2 for Christmas. One of the mobile apps listed as included is Cubasis LE. I've installed this on my iPad (actually Cubasis LE 2, as this is the only one now available, though when it starts the splash screen says "Cubasis LE").

However, I can't see how I use my iRig purchase to activate Cubasis. Are there instructions somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Kinketsu

Re: How to unlock Cubasis LE (iRig HD 2 purchase)

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi, you should only need to connect your compatible hardware in order to unlock it. Please check out this tutorial video from Steinberg to see if that helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJglaeUpxyg
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How to unlock Cubasis LE (iRig HD 2 purchase)

Postby Kinketsu » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 am

Hi Peter,

Perfect, thanks ... it unlocked immediately. (I had assumed I would need to type in a serial or something, like with Amplitube ... hadn't yet tried just plugging in the device, chuckle.)

Cheers,
K
Kinketsu

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories