All-in 2018 AmpliTube for IOS not working

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

All-in 2018 AmpliTube for IOS not working

Postby Vr.matheus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:43 am

Hey fellows
Just bought the all-in bundle 2018 Within the AmpliTube CS for iPad app. I have the irig hd2 and app was working with no issues before. But since I installed the full pack I got no more sound to the speakers. I use IPad Pro. When I shift the bipass button on the irig hd2 I get the clean sound of the guitar in the speakers. So, I assume its not a problem with cabales at least. Anybody can help me with this issue, please?
Vr.matheus

Re: All-in 2018 AmpliTube for IOS not working

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm not sure what would cause that and not sure if it would have to do specifically with the new bundle. However, IK Support would be able to troubleshoot with you directly to diagnose your issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Please open a ticket with them there and they will happily assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories