Amplitube CS for iPad - All in bundle 2018

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube CS for iPad - All in bundle 2018

Postby eGiL1977 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi fellow music geeks :)

So, my question is pretty simple, but i found no answer for it yet ;)

If i buy the All in bundle on my iPad, will i also be able to utilize that on my Amplitube CS on my PC?

Hoping for a positive answer on this one ;)
eGiL1977

Re: Amplitube CS for iPad - All in bundle 2018

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:14 am

Yes you can share in-app purchases between iOS versions of AmpliTube on different devices. Please follow the steps in the FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1109 and you’ll be all set!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eGiL1977 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am

Thank you for the reply! From what i can see from that post is that i can share them between all sorts of iOS og MacOS Amplitube versions, but not to my Amplitube PC/Windows version?

Well, that sort of sucks :P But all in all i'm pretty happy! iRig HD 2 + iPad + Amplitube + All in bundle 2018 worked really well together! No noticeable latency and pretty easy to operate during a live performance! :) Guess i will return my Roland GR-55 and cancel my order of a multi-effects box i ordered :)

Now i just need that power split thing..... ;)

Merry Christmas! :)
eGiL1977

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:56 pm

iOS gear does not share with MacOS or Windows versions of AmpliTube as they are separate products sold on separate stores (Apple's App Store for iOS, IK or dealers for Mac/Windows).

Merry Christmas to you too!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories