AmpliTube iOS 4.7 Update Adds New Gear

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube iOS 4.7 Update Adds New Gear

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 pm

AmpliTube iOS 4.7 adds new gear

New Officially Licensed gear models from Seymour Duncan, Morley, Carvin, Jet City, Dr. Z, and more!

The latest version of AmpliTube iOS, version 4.7, is available for download now on the Apple App Store. With this update we've included top-selling gear from AmpliTube Mac/PC. That's right, we've added what you wanted: 10 new Officially Licensed gear models including models from Seymour Duncan, Morley, Carvin, Jet City, Dr. Z, and more!

Even better, if you have the All-Amps Collection 2018, All Stomps Collection 2018 or All-In Bundle 2018 bundle you can update now to get them free!

What's new in AmpliTube 4.7
  • 4 new amp models available for in-app purchase
  • 2 new speaker cabinet models available for in-app purchase
  • 4 new stomp models available for in-app purchase
  • Updated bundles to include new gear (see pricing & availability below)

Amps in Depth:

Dr. Z - Z Wreck
It rocks, it twangs, and it provides incredible touch sensitivity to go along with killer tone. Push the volume past 12, on this 30W tube head and it will start getting crunchy. Turn the volume up higher and listen to it scream. With the amp set for crunch, roll off your guitar volume to get a clean tone without harshness.

Jet City - JCA100H
With two channels of Soldano tone and its pure tube power, this amp was made for the big stage. The Normal channel has plenty of headroom to deliver clear, bright clean tones and can also be driven hard enough to get downright raunchy. The Overdrive channel is based on the the circuit that made Soldano famous.

Orange - Dual Terror
Twin channel 30 watt guitar head. Featuring a unique two stage preamp which has a massive tonal range using just three controls per channel. The Fat Channel delivers warmer tones whilst the Tiny Terror Channel has the sonic character of the original Tiny Terror.

Carvin - V3M
The 50 watt V3M amp is the musician's dream, delivering awesome power with incredible tone including lush reverb. The V3M is one of the most versatile amplifiers available.

Stomps in Depth:

Morley - Contour Wah
One of the most versatile yet modern sounding wah pedals. Thanks to its array of controls it can be tweaked to suit many styles and sounds.

T-Rex - Replica
The T-Rex Replica is possibly the world’s best delay pedal. With its astonishingly warm tone it is the perfect mix of controls that delivers everything the most demanding guitarists could ask for in a delay. The Replica is used by guitar heroes from Pete Townsend to John Mayer to deliver their classic sounds.

Seymour Duncan - Shape Shifter
This amazing stomp box reproduces the hypnotic, pulsing tremolo sound characteristic of ‘50s tube amps. It can also produce crazy and innovative tones never heard before. With its detailed "Wave" and "Shape" controls, it is one of the most versatile tremolo stomp boxes available.

Wampler - Pinnacle Deluxe
Based on the eponymous pedal from the Wampler brand the Pinnacle Deluxe captures the original "Brown Sound" of the early plexi-style amplifiers pushed to the limits, a sound that was the trademark of many rock guitarists of the late '70s and early '80s (Eddie Van Halen to name just one...)

Cabs in Depth:

Dr. Z - 2x12 Z Wreck
The cabinet section of the Z Wreck combo amp

Carvin - 2x12 V3M
Cabinet with two 12-inch speakers matched to the V3M amp head.

Pricing & availability

The new models are available now for version 4.7 of the AmpliTube or AmpliTube CS apps for iPhone and iPad. They can be purchased a la carte via the in-app shop for only $3.99 per stomp or $6.99 per amp with matching cab. They’re also available collectively inside the AmpliTube Deluxe bundle as well as inside the All-Amps Collection 2018, All Stomps Collection 2018 and All-In Bundle 2018 bundles. This new gear is free to users who have already purchased these bundles.

For more information about the AmpliTube or AmpliTube CS apps for iOS, please visit www.ikmultimedia.com/amplitubeios

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. In-app purchase and app pricing is shown in USD, your territory pricing will vary based on Apple's App Store pricing model. Prices do not include taxes. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AmpliTube iOS 4.7 Update Adds New Gear

Postby muddi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:33 pm

I made the update. But the new gears listed in the app are marked with a +. That is, I should buy them. I already bought the "bundle 2018" a few months ago. I understand, that I am eligible to update for free. What now? Please help! It's frightening how much time this will take.
muddi

Re: AmpliTube iOS 4.7 Update Adds New Gear

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:17 pm

muddi wrote:I made the update. But the new gears listed in the app are marked with a +. That is, I should buy them. I already bought the "bundle 2018" a few months ago. I understand, that I am eligible to update for free. What now? Please help! It's frightening how much time this will take.

You should be able to simply update the app via the normal process (if you don't have automatic updates for apps set up, you open the App Store app on your iOS device, tap "Updates" and then update all or each app separately there) and then do Restore In-App Purchases via the in-app menu (menu button --> Store --> Restore In-app Purchases).

If that still doesn't work, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories