new set up help

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

new set up help

Postby rstd59@gmail.com » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:51 pm

hi all - so I am new to this and would really appreciate a clear map to set up ; Ipad 4 using quantiloop, irig produo, and irig blueboard. I want to use my own or youtube backing tracks loaded to quantiloop, and trigger 1-3 or more tracks per song using blueboard.
if I could get a simple map of the signal chain from guitar and mic thru to pa showing all cables etc that would be awesome.
thanks Ross
rstd59@gmail.com

Re: new set up help

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 am

Hello!

Thanks for your post.

While your app/software settings may vary depending on your set up. The following should be your signal flow for your iRig Pro Duo and your iOS device.

Guitar/Instrument -> iRig Pro Duo (Channel 1 or 2 input) -> iOS Device

iRig Pro Duo (Line Level Output) -> Mixer -> PA System

iRig BlueBoard -> iOS Device (Using iRig BlueBoard app for connection or a MIDI over Bluetooth compatible app like Loopy HD or GarageBand)

Once connected this way, if you choose to use AmpliTube for your Guitar FX you can enable 'Background Audio' in the Menu -> Settings. Once done you can access YouTube or any app of your choosing while still hearing back AmpliTube.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories