Cannot Log Into Existing IK Account from Amplitube App

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Cannot Log Into Existing IK Account from Amplitube App

Postby gasprague » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:07 pm

Downloaded the app for iOS onto my late generation iPod touch. Went to Account to log in from the app and I continue to get a login failure due to invalid password/username. I have checked the login credentials via this website and they are good. Perhaps I'm just an idiot? This is for an iRig 2, btb.

TIA, George
gasprague

Re: Cannot Log Into Existing IK Account from Amplitube App

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi and welcome to the IK Forum. Please note that this forum is for user-to-user discussion and general announcements/information and not for directly technical support. The users, moderators, or admins of this forum do not have access to the system that is required to help with this issue you are having. Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they will be able to get you up and running quickly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gasprague » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Thanks Peter!
gasprague

Postby khill7770 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:11 pm

I've actually had this problem too. I downloaded Custom Shop and Amplitube yesterday and I cannot login to either one of those and have yet to hear back from tech support.
khill7770

Postby Cyberfriese » Sat May 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Same problem and I'm shocked!

A couple of years ago, I bourght a iRig HD and had the same problem. I opened a support ticket and got some hints how to solve it (restore In-app Purchases etc). After all I got the situation, that sometimes Amplitube could login but after a restart the connection was temporarely lost. After all it was too much hassle for me and i send it back to the shop.

Now, four years later, I want to give the iRig HD 2 a new chance - I like the specs and the fact that it's not longer bound to Apples world :-).
It's in use now for three month. Use it on my Windows 10 laptop with Studio One and my new iPad (2018 9,7 Zoll, Wi‑Fi, 32 GB) with Loopy HD, Audiobus, Garageband, AmpKit without any issues.

Today I wanted to do the registration to get AmpliTube on my iPad..... and after some hours reading instructions, creating my account, doing registrations I run into the same problem :cry:

Seems to be i'm a complete idiot.

With regards
Cyberfriese

Postby silversurfer123 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:50 pm

I am having the same problem.

Yes, I know how to type in passwords and usernames.
This seems to be a issue with there sync between IOS apps, Website and Amplitube 4 on IOS. Cannot login from Custom Shop with the same credientials on the same computer. :shock:

Changed my password, login and and out.
Did all the normal things before contacting Support.

No Dice.
silversurfer123

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:38 pm

The forum mods/admins do not have access to your account in order to fix this so please report your issues to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby silversurfer123 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:06 pm

So this is the reason for the problem. It appears that your password cannot have special chars in it. You can reset your password without special chars and it should work.
silversurfer123

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories