Official VocaLive iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Official VocaLive iOS Wish List!

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:32 pm

This will be the official thread for VocaLive iOS feature requests. Please post any feature requests here moving forward. All older posts will be compiled here. This will help make sure all posts are laid out in an organized thread keeping your voices is heard.

Before posting, make sure to check that your idea/request is not posted already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Official VocaLive iOS Wish List!

Postby marcusk0m1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:02 pm

Please add support to import files from Dropbox or send files directly to the app. It's very unproductive to have to connect the iPad to a computer everytime I need to transfer a file.
marcusk0m1

Postby mathewscc » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:16 pm

marcusk0m1 wrote:Please add support to import files from Dropbox or send files directly to the app. It's very unproductive to have to connect the iPad to a computer everytime I need to transfer a file.

Please support audio files from other apps to "Copy to" or "Open in" Vocalive. Even IKM's iRig Recorder's audio cannot be directly imported into Vocalive now.
mathewscc

Postby brian28 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Bluetooth out would be nice... I use a Line6 amp which allows me to play backing tracks as I play along with myguitar, being able to use all my IK vocal products as a sound source would mean Ic an play hear myself at the same time.
brian28

Postby Thebestdc85 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:49 pm

Sunset sound ios please
Thebestdc85

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories