Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby SenecaReader2 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:20 pm

also, a power amp, with resonance control. Some of us use tube preamps at times
SenecaReader2

Postby carlomagno74 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:49 pm

It would be great to use Tonex inside Amplitube, just like the desktop version!
carlomagno74

Postby fukraa020 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:32 pm

Considering the sounds I’m aiming for are mostly surf/rockabilly- The Beach Boys, Folsom Prison era Johnny cash. Classic 70s Pink Floyd up to The Pixies and retro psychedelia such as Tame Impala, do you think I can find that kind of variety on the max/full versions of the iPad? And let’s say I just want Dark side of the moon/ wish you were here sounds, which bundle should I go for? Can the iPad version provide decent approximation for these sounds?....
fukraa020

Postby Frax Owen » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:58 am

fukraa020 wrote:Considering the sounds I’m aiming for are mostly surf/rockabilly- The Beach Boys, Folsom Prison era Johnny cash. Classic 70s Pink Floyd up to The Pixies and retro psychedelia such as Tame Impala, do you think I can find that kind of variety on the max/full versions of the iPad? And let’s say I just want Dark side of the moon/ wish you were here sounds, which bundle should I go for? Can the iPad version provide decent approximation for these sounds?....

For Dave Gilmour Darkside of the Moon/ Wish you were here I would recommend either going with the Hi-Watt Model, which is the DR103, the amp Gilmour is synonymous with. You can also try the Fender Dual Showman from the Hendrix collection as I believe Gilmour used that amp also.
Frax Owen

Postby Frax Owen » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:07 am

I really do hope Amplitube IOS will get an update soon, I am still in love with it after 3 years. I have the I Rig HD now which works with my newer I-Phone and it sounds even better.

I would love to see some amp models and effects copied over from the desktop version along with some new amps:-

Fender Blonde Bassman from the Hendrix collection
Fender Princeton - Blackface
the Hendrix JTM100 from the Hendrix collection
A proper Marshall Superlead, maybe a few models from different years as they sounded different 67, 68 and 69 and maybe an early 70s metal face.
Marshall 1987 (50 watt)
JTM50 (Angus Young amp)
Vox Ac15
Fender Brownface Vibrolux (Mark Knopfler amp...What about a Mark Knopfler collection)
Supro (Jimmy Page amp)

I think I would be totally satisfied then with having all the amps I want to cover all the basis.
Frax Owen

Postby Frax Owen » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Tweaking this list a bit and adding a few more:-

Fender
Fender Blonde Bassman from the Hendrix collection (The 'Voodoo Child Slight return' amp)
Fender Princeton - Blackface
Fender Tonemaster (Dave Grohl amp)
Fender Brownface Vibrolux (Mark Knopfler amp...What about a Mark Knopfler collection)
Fender High Powered Tweed Twin (100 watt)
59 Bassman (update to model actual inputs, high, low, jumpered)
Deluxe Reverb (update to model normal and vibrato channels)

Marshall
The Hendrix JTM100 from the Hendrix collection (Edit: The JH Gold is the updated version of the JTM45/100 and it's so awesome, probably my favourite amp in Amplitube and oozes Hendrix. Some of the Amplitube manuals and website state it is a JTM45 which is a different lower powered beast).

JTM45 - Bluesbreaker combo and head version would be most welcome though the JH Gold can get in the ball park.
Proper Marshall Superlead- maybe a few models from different years as they sounded different 67, 68 and 69 and maybe an early 70s metal face.
JMP 50 watt
JTM50 (Angus Young amp)
JMP 2203 (apparently vintage metal lead is based on this but an update version would be awesome)

Vox
Vox Ac15
Vox Ac50
Vox Superbeatle - Beatles obviously used live, Tom Petty, Jimmy Page (Zep 2)

Other
Supro (Jimmy Page amp)- There is a Supro in Amplitube 5 which would be great to see in the IOS version.
Laney amp (one used for early Black Sabbath would be awesome)
Whowatt - Pete Townshend Hi-Watt

Come on IK Multimedia...release an update as it's been ages since the last one.
Frax Owen

Postby Frax Owen » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:38 am

Another request, as a fan of Noel Gallagher and Oasis and after rewatching the 'That Pedal show' with Noel Gallagher :D

Marshall Valvestate 80v model 8080
Wem Dominator
Add an option to use two amps at once

Throw in a Vox AC50, Fender Blue Junior and Space echo etc. to make a Noel Gallagher Collection :D
Frax Owen

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories