Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby Guitarfish » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:20 am

wbaccus wrote:Go into live view and you can set that.

Hmm, I wasn’t familiar with that. After a bit of research, that view seems to only be available if you have the iRig Stomp hardware connected.

Any way to set dotted 8ths delay without buying more hardware? If not, that’s still my wishlist item!
Guitarfish

Postby tsvoronos » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Would love a suite of solid, clean jazz amps, analogous to the Rolands available on Mac/PC.
tsvoronos

Postby bursteinc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Tap tempo via midi!
bursteinc

Postby guitarkite » Sat May 04, 2019 11:00 pm

I’ve been an AmpliTube (PC) user for many years. I’ve also tried out AmpliTube iOS, but was disappointed in the features, tones, and overall usability when comparing it to its “big brother.” At first, I understood given that iPads had a much more limited and specialized computer architecture... But now, with the advent of iPad Pro’s, you have a machine that, at least in theory, should be able to run the “real deal.”

Are there any plans to edge AmpliTube iOS closer to its big brother counterpart? Or create some cross-platform integration similar to what Positive Grid has done? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
guitarkite

Postby peteroyle » Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am

Over the years I’ve bought individual stomps and amps, then eventually went all in with the “all apms” and then the “all effects” collections. So I’m effectively up to date with the “All-In Bundle 2018” but obviously can’t use the “All-In 2018 to 2019 upgrade”. I’d love to see similar “2018 to 2019” upgrades for the “all amps” and “all effects” collections so I can remain up to date in a cost effective way going forward.
peteroyle

Postby dakfat » Fri May 10, 2019 5:36 am

I would like to have the unlicensed Marshall amps in the "British collection" that come bundled wit Amplitube 4 ported to IOS
dakfat

Postby alangoy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Ability to share presets on iOS!
alangoy

Postby pjcass1981 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:36 am

1. Update to the Cab Room. As great as it is, it is not quite as "3D" as the desktop version. Rooms and dual amp/cab are the shining star in Amplitube for desktop. Being able to mix in a nice amount of room and pan two cabs for a slight stereo effect really sets Amplitube for desktop apart from all other sims.

2. Bring over the missing amps and cabs from the desktop version.

3. Ability to run more effects in your chain.

4... I know I request a lot but with the new iPad Pros, the power is there.

5. Charge more if you need to:)
pjcass1981

Postby Veloce23 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:59 pm

More reverb pedals please, there only one so far. Tonnes of every pedal types except reverb. I have five delay pedAls, five overdrives and four flangers - but there are no reverbs to buy lol, and it’s the single biggest factor for anyone who plays clean.
An in-app backup of purchases in case my iPad dies.
Some cosmetic tweak purchases, such as green and yellow jewel light replacements and the chance to reskin amp cabinet surrounds and speaker grille clothe, just for some personalisation of our collections would be cool thanks. Happy to pay for this sort of randomness :)
Veloce23

Postby JohnnyButcher » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:56 pm

I’ve searched to make sure this hasn’t been listed before... Please, please, please IK - a mode for use in an amp effects loop where the amp / cab modelling can be switched off but with no loss of volume. I don’t need amp modelling when I’m using this through my Marshall but I do need a way that the volume level is maintained / passed through in the effects loop. A competitor product has this feature but AmpliTube is a far nicer GUI in my opinion!
JohnnyButcher

Postby jodenmi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:59 pm

....Sorry wrong thread
jodenmi

Postby cgephart » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:19 am

Would really like to see the Ultra tuner be accessible via midi switch. In a live setting having an easier to see tuner that would display when triggered would be very helpful. [mod redacted]
cgephart

Postby Cobbyco » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:26 pm

How about a specific set up for bass players that just shows us the bass amps, cabs and effects that work best with bass guitar. And maybe some collections that focus on the bass relevant items. I know we can filter the amps by type and there are a couple of small packs for the Ampeg bass amps but it would be great to have a mode where we only see the most relevant stuff and could buy all the core modules more easily - and maybe some endorsed packs from famous bass players?
Cobbyco

Postby velvetshamrock » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:27 am

"David Gilmour Collection", please!

You listened to the community and released a Brian May Collection earlier this week, which is getting a lot of buzz!
velvetshamrock

Postby weskus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Amplitube wish list
1. Project autosave feature on/off. Now always on.
2. Preset exchange. Itunes way too complicated
3. Clean single loop. Oops, its there by swiping up. Took years to find :D
4. Volume pedal. Currently you can assign your expression pedal to amp volume or some stomp volume, but gives unusable and very jerky result.
5. Possibility to assign other controls than amp and stomp functions. For example daw mute, daw channel selection up/down, daw fader to expression pedal (see 4. ;) )
6. Enable/Disable ”do you want to enable multi input recording” messages during startup.
7. Master fx on/off for channel to be assignable.
8. Tempo slower than 40 for Pink Floydish 6/8 music. Current drum and tempo options do not support it.
9. Stereo effects, delay and chorus stereo stomps.
weskus

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories