Official SampleTank iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Official SampleTank iOS Wish List!

Postby pekka.e.kerttula » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:37 am

- AUv3, second to that
- organizing multis in Live mode, second to that
- fix the issue: if you switch off an instrument in a multi in Live Mode while having sustain pedal down (sustaining some notes), then the sustained notes are stuck and will play indefinitely even if the sustain pedal is released. The only way to stop the notes from playing is to switch on the instrument back again and press sustain again.
pekka.e.kerttula

New Sample tweak options?

Postby JanoCambrian » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:11 am

I was wondering, since the app MusicStudio has an “Offset” option for its instruments that changes the starting point on the instruments samples, could SampleTank have an option/parameter that could be similar? Like for example, if your using let’s say Solo Cello from Miroslav Philharmonik 2, the vibrato changes expression throughout the sample from beginning to end. If an “Offset” parameter would be an option, it would be very helpful creatively if it was possible to set let’s say the sample starting point a second ahead, jumping right to that selected second in the sample where the expression is at its finest, and playing the instrument with its attack sounding normal like how the default instrument would be, but instead have its attack starting with more “expression” in this case.

Creatively it’s a dream for me. Would a parameter/option like that be something that could be added for all the SampleTank libraries? It would be a dream!
JanoCambrian

Postby mjcouche » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 pm

AUv3.

Sustain Button.
mjcouche

Pitch Bend Range

Postby robertgately » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:15 am

Please make it possible to extend the Pitch Bend Range. Other apps let you extend the range to 12, 24, 48. I want to slide from note to note using my Sensel Morph keyboard, but all I get is 2 semitones across the 2 octave keyboard.

If nothing else, you could add the setting in iOS Settings under SampleTank.

Thank you
robertgately

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:57 pm

SkiMatic wrote:
jpavlov@hotmail.com wrote:redacted

redacted

Please read the rules pertaining to moderation and posting about moderation.

Also, it could be that you posted issues in a wishlist thread. This is for feature requests, not issues. Please report any issues you have to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will work directly with you to resolve them.

Again, everybody please keep wishlist threads clear of reporting issues. We will clean issues from these threads.

Edit - redacted posts that are not feature requests. Please continue this thread with feature requests, and report any technical issues you have to IK Support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SkiMatic » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please read the rules pertaining to moderation and posting about moderation.

Also, it could be that you posted issues in a wishlist thread. This is for feature requests, not issues.

My apologies.

I would like to request a new feature: Could we please have the ability to reorder multis?
:D
SkiMatic

Postby pekka.e.kerttula » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:33 pm

A setting to transpose the whole multi with one setting if wanted.
pekka.e.kerttula

Postby Vincente50 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:38 pm

2 wishes :

- Import iGrand piano in SampleTank or others sounds from others apps
- to disable sustain mode with pedale for a layer or a part. Example : i split my keyboard, left hand with a sound of electric bass and right hand with a sound of piano. And a want sustain mode works with right hand but not with left hand.

Thanks
Vincente50

Postby kajetanek » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:22 am

* Ability to add samples from the desktop version of sampletank (copy them into to app from desktop somehow).
* Ability to automatially sync multis between devices.
* Use the new Files functionality of iOS instead of iTunes to copy files in/out of Sampletank
* A “better” sound engine for newer devices.
kajetanek

Postby the1ukno2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:35 pm

Audio Unit please, for SampleTank iOS and VocaLive.
the1ukno2

Postby VoytecG » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:42 pm

Hello,
it would be nice to launch ST in the last used mode, for example, if it was closed in live mode, let it start in the same.
Or simply add start mode in preferences.
Last edited by VoytecG on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iGrand, iLectric, SampleTank, Syntronik
VoytecG

Postby charlestelerant » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:33 am

I think a sequencer within the next iteration of SampleTank for iOS might be in order..Something with guitar style arpeggiators for the “American Acoustic”, Euclidean rhythms, the ability to mix and match time signatures, pattern record, song mode, etc...I1t could be sold as an IAP... Oh, and Auv3 of course...
Also a dedicated hardware keyboard controller for the B-3X...
[mod edit: redacted, not relevant to this wishlist thread]
charlestelerant

Postby rabbitland » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Feature: To choose one of the 8 Sounds in a Multi via Midi (e.g. a controller Keyboard) with full performance for the sound (voices).

Today it's only possible with the solo (headphone) button controlled by MIDI. But this leads to a very low perfomance (less voices) if you load 8 Sounds in a Multi.

Regards,
Wolferl
rabbitland

Postby VoytecG » Thu May 28, 2020 10:48 pm

Back-Up possibility of Live Mode patches would be fine. Really don't want to loose my work!
Greetings & regards.
iGrand, iLectric, SampleTank, Syntronik
VoytecG

Postby cruizea5 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:03 pm

Where one would like to use a sustain pedal on one part but not another - a setup with a piano and an organ.
cruizea5

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories