App Simply Piano

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

App Simply Piano

Postby giuliano74 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:48 pm

I have a controller midi Ikmultimedia Irig Keys pro 37, i connect to my ipad using the lightning cable, I can hear the sound of the note but on the screen nothing happens

I upgrade the last firmware/verision of my Ipad air 2, keyborad, and version of simply piano

The irig keys pro37 is connected directly to the device. This keyboard doesn't have speakers but when i launch the appears midi Keyboard connected andi can hear the sound of the note

Anyone had the same problem?

I try with another apple device, same result

Giuliano
giuliano74

Re: App Simply Piano

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:04 pm

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand the problem? iRig Keys is a MIDI controller that sends MIDI data/messages and that appears to be working since you do hear the sound. Any visual feedback would be a function of the app you are using so if you expect to see a visual indication of some sort when you play notes then please contact the support team for the app you are using (which is not an IK app). Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories