wx5 user looking for info on sampletank

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

wx5 user looking for info on sampletank

Postby michaelsmiley01 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello,
I'm looking for the steps to make sampletank more responsive, to my wx5 namely breath control and other parameters going through an iPhone 6s.
Thanks,
mike
michaelsmiley01

Re: wx5 user looking for info on sampletank

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey Mike,

Thanks for posting!

While I am curious to hear other user replies on this topic. I will be more than happy to pass along your interest in using Breath control in SampleTank iOS to the team :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby michaelsmiley01 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you, Ryan, I appreciate that. :D
michaelsmiley01

Postby michaelsmiley01 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 am

I did find some sampletank sounds on the internet where a professional musician had tweaked them for Ewi\Wx use. Unfortunately for what I understand is that sampletank does not allow transfer of sounds say from a pc to iPhone. It would be great if multimedia would offer sounds that were Ewi\Wx friendly, I for one would be willing to pay for such sounds. I know there are quite a few Ewi\Wx players would love to be able to play or practice out of their normal setting, without having to load gear in order to just to go outside to practice or just for the enjoyment of playing in a different environment. Hopefully one day this will become a reality. I like the sampletank sounds and the ability to use my iPhone as a sound source and I will continue to use them for now.
michaelsmiley01

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:16 am

Thanks for the feedback here. I will make sure to pass your comments and interest to the rest of the team.

Stay tuned for updates to SampleTank in the Apple App Store and make sure to sign up for the IK Multimedia news letter to be the first to hear of any developments.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby michaelsmiley01 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:56 pm

You're welcome, hopefully there will be wind controller sounds in sampletank in the future.
michaelsmiley01

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories