Clean (no distortion) in AMplitube free

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Clean (no distortion) in AMplitube free

Postby ekg115 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:53 am

Hi all! brand new to playing to guitar. I bought an Epiphone Les Paul and an iRig 2. It's working with my iphone, but does the free version allow you to go to a straight clean sound without distortion or is this something I need to purchase separately? Thanks!
ekg115

Re: Clean (no distortion) in AMplitube free

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

The iRig 2 used with AmpliTube CS and the included gear should help you achieve both a clean and distorted tone. Make sure to register your iRig 2 in the Menu -> Account page of your app to unlock any associated gear with your product.

If you are looking to expand your included gear. Check out the promotion below.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=6642
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Clean (no distortion) in AMplitube free

Postby edmundtownes » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:30 pm

EKG115,
I found a Polytone sound, purely by accident, this morning. I’m running Amplitube iOS through a couple of Tech 21 Power Engines. To get a clean jazz tone, in Amplitube I turned off both the amp and the cab. If you’re not running out to an external speaker, I’d recommend using a 15” cab with no amp.

Best,
Jonathan
edmundtownes

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories