Recording Voice with Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Recording Voice with Amplitube

Postby Migraz76 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:58 am

Hi!
I have Amplitube 4 and the iRigHD for Ipad, and the iRig Pre, I normally use this last one with the Vocal Live, but someone told me that is better to use it directly with Amplitube, so, I need to know how you use it, which amp use to recording voice.

Thanks!
Keep Rocking!!!!
Migraz76

Re: Recording Voice with Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:29 pm

iRig PRE and a microphone will work great with VocaLive. Since you have both I'd suggest using VocaLive for vocals as that is what it is built for.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Migraz76 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:24 am

Hi!
I know that the best solution is VocalLive but, my problem is when I use a recording made with Amplitube, exporting to Vocal Live it isn't easy. Not how we export some mp3 from cloud to Amplitube.
If you have a easier solution it will be fantastic.
Migraz76

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:40 pm

If you are going to use AmpliTube to record vocals I'd recommend shutting off all amps and guitar fx and the cabinet section and just record straight in.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tonyfrangoudis » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:52 pm

I tried importing a track from AmpliTube to Vocal Live to to add vocals and its way to low . I plug the iRig pre directly into the AmpliTube and add the vocals that way . The problem is you can’t use vocal lives voice FX , quick makes your voice sound fantastic . It’s just a straight up flat vocal . You can add some reverb to liven it up . I’ve also used FX boxes as well and it turned out pretty good . It would be nice to do everything on one app but that would be to easy . Of AmpliTube added a vocal FX box that would be great .
tonyfrangoudis

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories