App stops after 20 mins recording video

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

App stops after 20 mins recording video

Postby Jenniesandford » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 am

I’ve tested and set up iRig pre with iRig Recorder (paid app) and all worked well so tried to record an event last night. Set up on tripod and started recording. All good until about 20 mins in when it stopped recording and pop up stated device was full/run out of storage. Quickly switched to phone’s own camera and recorded another 30 mins without issue but when I checked app the initial 20 mins hadn’t been saved. I need to recover the footage (I don’t hold out much hope) because it was a one chance opportunity to record a Brazilian visitor to the UK at a one off event. Can’t believe the app only ‘holds’ twenty mins of footage when using video option. There’s plenty of storage on my phone. Can’t find any info out. Have submitted two support requests but had no acknowledgement of ticket or emails.
Jenniesandford

Re: App stops after 20 mins recording video

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:58 pm

This is definitely not the normal behavior but is indeed a matter for official IK Support.

When you open a support ticket you will receive a confirmation email with a ticket number and a link to your ticket. However, if you used the general sales/service form instead of the support form for mobile products that will not send a confirmation as those requests do not create support tickets and are not handled by the support team.

Please make sure you visited http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and chose "Mobile Apps" and entered the appropriate information. If that is what you did, please check your spam/junk folders for the confirmation email with the ticket information and any replies from the team.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories