SampleTank crash on iOS 12

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Are you affected by issues in SampleTank on iOS 12?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Don’t care
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: SampleTank crash on iOS 12

Postby david.allison » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Glad to see the fix which seems to work. Next time please don’t leave the app non functional for so long.
david.allison

Postby tnmshd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:40 pm

welcome back Sample Tank!
Thnak you Ik!
tnmshd

Postby drmurphy0 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:19 am

It works!!! :P :D
Ow to regain the people who gave up....sign up again guys....it works
drmurphy0

Postby notaneasygame » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm not getting the American Acoustic in app purchase functioning, the instruments and keyboard are greyed out.

Any suggestions ?

Anybody else had any trouble with the 'newer' IAPs like the drums and electronika series? I was about to add a few collections but if they're not working no point bothering.
notaneasygame

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:39 pm

notaneasygame wrote:I'm not getting the American Acoustic in app purchase functioning, the instruments and keyboard are greyed out.

Any suggestions ?

Anybody else had any trouble with the 'newer' IAPs like the drums and electronika series? I was about to add a few collections but if they're not working no point bothering.

Hi, please review the forum rules and the new posting guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 and note that this is something that the IK Support team would need to handle directly with you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

It is also unrelated to the topic, so in the future for topics that do fall into the forum rules/guidelines please open a separate thread. In this case, though, that is not necessary as this is a matter for IK Support to handle with you directly via the support ticket system.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:32 am

The recent update has fixed this issue, thank you for your patience.

if you have any further difficulties please alert IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories