How can i get money back for amplitube bundle 2018 ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How can i get money back for amplitube bundle 2018 ipad

Postby gregoryginda » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi,

Bought 2 weeks ago whole amplitube bundle 2018 for an ipad and i dont like it. How can i get refund
gregoryginda

Re: How can i get money back for amplitube bundle 2018 iPad

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Those refunds would need to be handled through Apple Support as they are purchases made via their App Store (even in-app purchases).

Is there an issue that someone from IK can assist you with?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gregoryginda » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:40 pm

After update yesterday to 4.6 version , when i plug in guitar into hd2 with fx switch on , I can't gt sound through vox ac10 guitar amp. On garageband and accoustic amplitube it's fine.

So im very disapointed .
Also i reckon the sound with irig hd2 through apple garageband ipad is much better quality than amplitube ipad software
gregoryginda

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:46 pm

gregoryginda wrote:After update yesterday to 4.6 version , when i plug in guitar into hd2 with fx switch on , I can't gt sound through vox ac10 guitar amp. On garageband and accoustic amplitube it's fine.

So im very disapointed .
Also i reckon the sound with irig hd2 through apple garageband iPad is much better quality than amplitube iPad software

Please report this issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can get it working.

Also, without my bias, I can say AmpliTube's amp modeling will likely sound far closer to what the real gear sounds like :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories