33% Promotion valid in Oz?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

33% Promotion valid in Oz?

Postby Guitarfish » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm interested in the current 33% offer on in-app purchases, specifically the Fender Collection - $14.99 —> $9.99.
It's still showing up as $14.99 inside Amplitube on my iPad.

I'm in Australia if that makes a difference. Does the promotion not apply here?

Off-topic for IKMM attention: I tried to use the Contact form for this Q but it wouldn't send - kept getting a 'please check your fields' message, but everything I could see was filled in.
Tried using the tab to go through all fields and make sure there was nothing I had missed and it seemed to tab to a hidden field between 'Send Request to:' and 'Write your message or request below.' FWIW, I had selected 'IK All Other Countries' under 'Send Request to:'.
Guitarfish

Re: 33% Promotion valid in Oz?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Yes, please note there's text at the bottom of the news that explains the pricing there is in USD and then Apple's dynamic pricing is based on that "tier" and rate they manage dynamically.

For the form, please make sure there are no special characters in the message section as that has been known to cause issues. There should be some updates and messaging about special characters coming as that has been reported to the IT staff.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: 33% Promotion valid in Oz?

Postby Guitarfish » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Ahh, so just co-incidence that Apple’s (considerably rounded up!) conversion rate brings us back to the number we started with. Thanks for clarifying...

About the form, the only vaguely ‘special’ character was a $ sign which is accepted by most forms, but I guess that must be special enough to cause issues.
A better error message would be helpful as I repeated the experience on iPad and a PC just in case the issue was platform specific.
Guitarfish

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories