help

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

help

Postby Super_tee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:20 pm

HI,

I feel the whole advertising campaign for this product is very misleading, I was led to believe the Irig Pro I/O would come with an unlock code for the Amplutibe app. I downloaded the free app onto my iPad, I then set up the account and registered with the number provided when prompted. I have tried this on two separate devices and the Full Unlock never happens.

Here are some of the terms you use on your website.

"Comes with over $/€550 worth of full version Software & Apps" and

"Fully Loaded
iRig Pro I/O comes with over $/€550 worth of full version IK Software including AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room, and more"

Can you Help or will i need to return this product to store provided bellow
Andertons Music Co.
58 & 59 Woodbridge Road
Guildford, Surrey
GU1 4RF

Kind Regards James
Super_tee

Re: help

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 pm

iRig Pro I/O will unlock the gear from the full 19.99 version of AmpliTube within the free AmpliTube CS when you register your iRig Pro I/O serial number inside the AmpliTube CS app. Since that doesn't seem to be working for you please let IK Support know so they can look into your setup and at your details and they will provide deeper technical assistance and happily resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories