iRig 1 - poor sounding

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig 1 - poor sounding

Postby Garethguyers » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi
I recently purchased a guitar and started using my irig on my AmpliTube. The sound is of very poor quality. Admittedly it has got better the more I play it but it still is definitely very poor! I am not using apple earphones. Would that make a difference? Plus this is the first time I have used the irig in over a year. Could that be a contributing factor?
I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks all!
Gareth
Garethguyers

Re: iRig 1 - poor sounding

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

It sounds like you may need to adjust some settings in AmpliTube. Start with the input/output level in the Menu -> Settings. There are Audio Demos to compare your signal in inside the TOOLS page (Next to the Tuner). If these do not help get you a good signal level, contact IK support to see what else could be up. They should be able to help here.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Note - This is not a technical support forum. This is for user to user contact. For future issues, please check with support directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories