In app purchase not working, Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

In app purchase not working, Amplitube

Postby era.mikkola » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Causes well known 2037 error on my ipad. No matter what I do. Dang, i miss fenders!!
era.mikkola

Re: In app purchase not working, Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:50 pm

This sounds like either a network issue or an issue Apple Support can help with as in-app purchases in apps are run through their commerce/store system.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby era.mikkola » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 am

Ok, I thought it must have something to do with the App. I mean, everything else works with the Apple Pay. I can buy iBooks, music etc. just fine. Only not working is Amplitube.
era.mikkola

Postby era.mikkola » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:01 pm

I am not sure what happened but now In App Purchases magically works and, I now have them all. Sadly, I realise that the stomp i/o is not sounding as expected. In a minute it starts to crackle no matter the setting are and only thing that helps (for a minute) is to restart amplitube.

Nothing is perfect but this iPad is the newest. Are there known problems???
era.mikkola

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Unfortunately it appears with the new iPad 6th Gen, along with iPhone 7 and 7+, are both confirmed to have a bug with the Apple OS and certain USB devices such as our Keys IO and Stomp IO. This can result in a degradation of audio quality over a period of usage, usually a few minutes. This does not occur with other new devices such as iPhone 8 and X or iPad Pro.

This information was added to the iRig Stomp I/O Specs page:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... mpio-specs

*Note for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / new iPad 9.7 users: IK Multimedia is working with Apple to fix a compatibility problem that can arise with the iRig Stomp I/O on the iPhone 7 / 7 Plus and on the new iPad 9.7 making the audio stream to become unstable during usage. The problem with these devices will be resolved as soon as possible.

While there is no current fix at this time. Do note, we have tested the iOS 12 Beta and had multiple users confirm this iOS update resolves this issue. In the meantime, we will be in direct daily communication with Apple. As they have been able to reproduce the bug, a fix from their end should not be far hopefully. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank your for your understanding while we resolve this issue with Apple.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby era.mikkola » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Ryan, thanks.

This is something I was ending by myself. I had the MBP + Amplitube 4 standalone open all day and no glitches so it is obvioius that iRig seems to work fine. One thing I realised that the overall loudness raised a little when I turned to Recorder mode.

// era

Love the Stomp IO <3
era.mikkola

Postby muddi » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi@all, I purchased Amplitube All-in Bundle collection 2018 for Ipad, but I am not able to download it! It is also not listed on my product list. Pls help!! Thx.
muddi

Postby muddi » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Sorry! It is solved, but strange I did not need to download it, it was automatically integated in Amplitube CS. I think, now I can rock this land;) THX.
muddi

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories