[RESOLVED] Amplitube CS stops working, can't restart

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

[RESOLVED] Amplitube CS stops working, can't restart

Postby ThorntonRelics » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:23 am

Hi, I just got a new iRig Stomp I/O and a brand new iPad. Got Amplitube CS loaded and turned everything on. I played for about 5 minutes and then everything just stopped working. No sound. The screen is still showing the pedals etc. but nothing works I shut everything off and restarted it all but still no sound or ability to control anything. Any help solving this mystery would be greatly appreciated.
ThorntonRelics

Re: Amplitube CS stops working, can't restart

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:41 pm

This does sound odd. While I would suggest checking with IK Multimedia technical support at the link below. Make sure to check your connections. Make sure nothing is loose or intermittent. If you have protective casing on your iOS device, try removing this to see if this helps.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Amplitube CS stops working, can't restart

Postby ThorntonRelics » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:21 am

Thanks Ryan, What I ended up doing was a hard shut down of the iPad and then re-boot everything. It worked well ever since. (Must have been the Twilight Zone or something). I had seen another post somewhere when I was doing all my pre-purchase research and saw where someone had complained about the same thing but couldn't find the post to see the solution. Luckily I got it working again.
Thanks again!
ThorntonRelics

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories