Problems with irig pro duo

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Problems with irig pro duo

Postby Djdietysrecords » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Hello people , so I’m having a nightmare with the pro , I’m running it through my iPhone 8 to a pioneer djm400.
I’m using the irig recorder and doing videos off vinyl being played while recording into my phone.

But on play back it’s miles to low , all levels are correct , I’ve turned the mono off on my iPhone and still nothing, I can’t turn the gains up any more as it goes into the red and distorts.

Is my irig faulty ? It’s brand new ? I can’t seem to register the barcode either.

Any help much appreciated
Djdietysrecords

Re: Problems with irig pro duo

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm

I would recommend sending the details to IK Support in a ticket via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ so they can troubleshoot with you directly if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Djdietysrecords » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Ok thanks I have , and messaged on instagram , and Facebook , and on hear , seems very very slow.
Djdietysrecords

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Djdietysrecords wrote:Ok thanks I have , and messaged on instagram , and Facebook , and on hear , seems very very slow.

IK Support does not perform support directly on social media. They reply to your ticket typically within one business day if you use the tech support form. If you use the general contact form, the response time is typically within a few days as that is meant for less urgent non-technical matters or comments.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories