IPhone and Ipad sharing

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IPhone and Ipad sharing

Postby lorrindapartridge » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:03 pm

I have just installed AmpliTube CS onto my new iphone and have it on my ipad and it works great with my irig stompbox and standard irig. It rocks and now I would like to invest in some effects and amps etc but need to know if my purchases can be shared between my iphone and ipad. I hope IK will confirm I can share, but I have a gut feeling that I can't do this so, any advice on other apps that can would be helpful, as I will certainly not pay twice for these apps. Thanks!
lorrindapartridge

Re: iPhone and iPad sharing

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:20 pm

You can share purchases between your iPhone and iPad AmpliTube versions (as well as versions on the same device, if that use case applies). There are full details in the FAQ entry at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3649
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories