Syntronik iOS: Greyscale font impossible to read

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Syntronik iOS: Greyscale font impossible to read

Postby randyfreemire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Syntronik for iOS. BIG PROBLEM with the grayscale font used for the filters.

I use the Filters all the time to select individual sounds. I’ve built up a library of Favorites, turn on the Favorites and select from Category (Arpeggio / Bass / Brass / Chromatic / Etc.). This has been a very handy feature of this software.

However, the grey scale font has been set to a transparency level of 80% (guessing), and its hard as hell to read, sometimes even when i’m Indoors. When i use my ipad outdoors, its pretty much unreadable, even with reading glasses, even with holding my hand over the ipad to put it in shade.

Please change this immediately!!! There’s no reason to go that light, its a very user unfriendly aspect of the ipad version. I imagine this is not as much an issue with the desktop version, being that you’re probably mostly working indoors, but even indoors i often have to squint and put on reading glasses to read it.

Thanks

Possible solutions: instead of gray scaling the individual items in the Category/Timbre/Style/Etc. filters, use different colors to differentiate. Or gray scale it, but at 20%, not 80%! Color is already used to highlight an individual selected item, excessive grey scaling is not needed!
randyfreemire

Re: Syntronik iOS: Greyscale font impossible to read

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:53 pm

I will relay your suggestions/comments to the team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Syntronik iOS: Greyscale font impossible to read

Postby randyfreemire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Thanks Peter, it’s great to be on a factory sponsored forum!
randyfreemire

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories