iRIG2 on Iphone 8 Jamup 8 Track playback issue

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRIG2 on Iphone 8 Jamup 8 Track playback issue

Postby Nkkari » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi,
Tried iRIG 2 on iPhone 8 with Apple lightning Analog head phone adapter, having problems with Jamup 8-Track recorder. Playback has loud clicking sound ( other functions are working OK) in addition to playback content. Tried with another iPhone 8 , same issue.

I tried recording with Amplitube , on same phone with same hardware without any issues.

Is there any known bug when using iRIG 2 via lighning adapter for recording with Jamup ?

Thanks, Nk.
Nkkari

Re: iRIG2 on iPhone 8 Jamup 8 Track playback issue

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:03 pm

iRig 2 should work regardless of app via the Lightning --> 3.5mm adapter that came with your iPhone. Please note that if you are using a 3rd part adapter that may be the issue.

IK Support can assist you directly with this issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and help get to the bottom of the issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRIG2 on iPhone 8 Jamup 8 Track playback issue

Postby Nkkari » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi Peter, Thank you for the quick response, I used Apple lightning adapter ( not a third party unit).
Thank you for providing the support link, I just submitted a ticket.
Thanks, Nick.
Nkkari

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories