Can i use irig mic studio in live performance ? how?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can i use irig mic studio in live performance ? how?

Postby Couplewolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 pm

i have irig mic studio , an guitar amp with 2 input. can i connect irig mic studio with my ipad and using application such as garagebband, vocalive to adjust effect of my voice (delay/reverb) then connect my ipad to guitar amp via headphone output on my ipad ?
will it cause delay in my voice ( or the delay in signal was indetectable by human ear? ) if i want to perform live music this way ?
Sorry for stupid question , i have zero knowledge about music producing/processing/engineering. i only want to play music in my school festival that's all.
Thanks.
Couplewolf

Re: Can i use irig mic studio in live performance ? how?

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:49 pm

You could run the iRig Mic Studio headphone out into an amplified speaker but I wouldn't recommend a guitar amp as that will color the vocals in a way that is not as flattering (as a guitar amp is made for the range and tone of guitars).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can i use irig mic studio in live performance ? how?

Postby Couplewolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:31 am

Thanks a lot peter :D
I aske my friends and i think i can borrow an acoustic guitar amp "Fishman Loud box " from one of my friends. i've watch youtube video and see some street performers use this fishman loud box. i think it may be "acceptable for vocal and an acoustic guitar. What do you think ?
Couplewolf

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories