Missing samples?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Missing samples?

Postby mertyl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 pm

I’ve purchased ST for iOS, along with a number of the percussion sample sets from other product libraries, and all seem to work as expected, except for one. In the default chromatic library for ST, after purchasing and registering ST, all but six samples became accessible. Harpsiflange, Tight vibes DLY, Knock Marim, Natural Kalimba, Xylophone, and FM Cabinet Clavinet are still grayed out and don’t load when selected. Can someone clarify what is happening and how to get these loaded. Thanks much!

Galen
mertyl

Re: Missing samples?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi, those are sounds that unlock for users of iRig MIDI 2: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... gmidi2-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Missing samples?

Postby mertyl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 am

Thank you for the information I was missing. Fortunately, I a have an iRig MIDI to register.

Are there any plans to incorporate a sampled xylophone into one of the other sample libraries? The one tied to the iRig registration appears to be a synthesized voice that could never be used in a professional context. Most of your other chromatic percussion voices are resasonable for the purpose.

Thanks

Galen
mertyl

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories