Can't find library purchases on ipod5

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can't find library purchases on ipod5

Postby gevarre » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi,
I have sampletank cs installed on my ipad 4 and my iPod 5.

I purchased the Neal Peart drums on my ipad and everything is fine, but when go to Store>SampleTank Libraries on my iPod 5, there is nothing there but Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, and Miroslav Philharmonik. Where is the rest?

According to other posts, this is all supposed to work fine on 32bit devices, and indeed, they work just fine on the ipad 4, which is 32 bit, so what's going on with the iPod? The program works great, I just can't find the extra libraries.
gevarre

Re: Can't find library purchases on ipod5

Postby gevarre » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:50 pm

Um, how would I download, unzip, and install something on an iPod?

The problem here is that no list of additional content shows up on the ipod4, purchasable or otherwise, except for the default libraries listed previously. The app runs fine. The problem is that the additional libraries don't seem to be available and I'm guessing it's because IK didn't include the device on a list somewhere that it's needed in order to work with the app store. It would be great if someone from the company would actually respond to this since they specifically state that all the new libraries will work on 32-bit devices.
gevarre

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:51 pm

This is not a support forum so the best way to get IK assistance is to open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/

If Restore Purchases doesn't work in the app, and you don't have a "Download" button next to the on-demand libraries then the only folks that can assist officially and directly would be IK Support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gevarre » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Thanks. I've filed a ticket.
gevarre

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories