What about AUv3 for ST IOS?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

What about AUv3 for ST IOS?

Postby ski88keys » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 am

Syntronik is AUV3...any chance for ST IOS?
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys

Re: What about AUv3 for ST IOS?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Hey ski88keys,

Thanks for your post.

While we appreciate your interest here and I will be sure to pass your comments to the correct persons. We do not have any concrete information on this topic at this time. Keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia news letter and the Apple App Store for future updates for SampleTank iOS.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby ski88keys » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Thanks for the reply Ryan. ST for IOS is pretty awesome, but would definitely be a true powerhouse if syntronik was able to be inside ST for IOS, importing of .WAV was possible, and AUv3. Now that would be truly amazing!
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

We are glad to hear you enjoy SampleTank for iOS.

I'll be sure to pass your interest in importing samples and using Syntronik in SampleTank iOS.

I cannot disagree that AUv3 would be a great addition to SampleTank. With the introduction of AUv3 to iOS the platform has become an even more powerful tool for music creation/production.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback and for reaching out!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories