nano amp feature

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

nano amp feature

Postby tzenobite » Mon May 28, 2018 10:47 pm

hi! i find the nano amp very interesting but i can't figure out how it works...
i have a dulcimer (with a humbucker mag pickpup) and a hurdy gurdy (with a piezo), if i plug one or the other to the nano it will works the same way?
another question: can i have both the line out AND the headphones working at the same time?
i need to hear myself via the headphones and to manage the instrument's own volume at the same time, is the nano the right thing to do it?
thanks
tzenobite

Re: nano amp feature

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey tzenobite,

Thanks for your post.

Let's see how I can help here.

Now, the iRig Nano Amp is designed for Hi-Z (Instrument Level) input. This is the same level normal guitar amplifiers accept, which means if your instruments can be used with a normal guitar amplifier, these should work with the iRig Nano Amp.

As for your second question, when set to 'DEVICE' mode (Or running your signal to the connected iOS or Mobile device), both the Headphones and dedicated Speaker Cabinet Output will work simultaneously. For headphone levels use the iOS 'Volume' buttons. For your Speaker Cabinets output level, use the iRig Nano Amp Gain/Volume knobs.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby tzenobite » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Thank you! It's what i needed to know.
One more question: the nano isn't designed with belt clips, right?
tzenobite

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 pm

tzenobite wrote:Thank you! It's what i needed to know.
One more question: the nano isn't designed with belt clips, right?

Not exactly. The iRig Nano Amp does include a kick stand however.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories