Can't unlock Amplitube 4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can't unlock Amplitube 4

Postby Remi.spinosi10 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello !

I just bought a iRig HD 2 for IOS and Amplitube4 was supposed to come with it, but I'm not able to unlock it with Authorization Manager because 'it's not supported by this software' . I've already mailed IKmultimedia twice without getting any answer. So if anyone could help me I'd be grateful :mrgreen:

Thanks !
Remi.spinosi10

Re: Can't unlock Amplitube 4

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 28, 2018 4:16 pm

You would need to register your iRig HD 2 using the serial number on the card that came in the box at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration and then any Mac/PC software would be unlocked in your IK User Area.

Also, with regard to contacting IK Support please let me know your ticket number(s) and I'll let the support team know. Note that support inquiries are typically answered within one business day (M-F 10a-7p EST).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories