Amplitube ios, Upgrade to 2018 collection in-app purchase

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube ios, Upgrade to 2018 collection in-app purchase

Postby mrlucmorin » Sat May 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi all,

I have Amplitube for iPad, the paid version.

When I go to the Store setting, it offers me an "Upgrade to 2018 collection" for $39.99.

When clicking on this option, I was kind of hoping to get a more detailed description of what products exactly come with this upgrade, but it takes me right away to the app store to pay.

Does anyone know what it contains, or have a link to that specific product page? I searched the IK Multimedia site, but couldn't find any details specific to this in-app purchase.

Also, on a related topic, how do I see the list of in-app purchases that I made for Amplitube for iPad? I know I've purchased some bundles over time, but I'm hard pressed finding exactly what I have as in-app purchases.

Thanks
mrlucmorin

Re: Amplitube ios, Upgrade to 2018 collection in-app purchas

Postby mtoben1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm

I would also like an answer to the exact same questions. Hopefully someone from IKM will respond. Thanks.
mtoben1

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:56 pm

You can find the bundle in the dropdown gear list at the bottom of this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... s-versions

Go to AmpliTube version --> In-App Purchase --> Bundle

That will upgrade you from the previous amps, FX, mics, etc that were in the 2014 bundle to have the current amps, FX, mics, etc.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mtoben1 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Thanks Peter.
mtoben1

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories