Amplitube upgrade

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube upgrade

Postby dmitriym » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 am

Hello,
I Have purchased irig pro i/o and i tried to instal Amplitube on my Ipad’ but i can’t figure out hod to upgrade it from Cs to normal version for free as it is promissed on website. Could help please?
Thanks.
dmitriym

Re: Amplitube upgrade

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Once you register your iRig Pro I/O inside the AmpliTube CS app, you'll be able to unlock the gear from the 19.99 version inside AmpliTube CS. The registration is in the menu under "ACCOUNT".

If you visit the Apps page for iRig Pro I/O at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps and click More Info under the version of AmpliTube you'd be using (iPhone or iPad) you'll see the full instructions (though there's not much more to it than what I said above :) ).

Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby moutchou » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:38 pm

I fond this very confusing as it we written everywhere that we have a full version of AmpliTube for iOS if we purchase an HD2 whereas we only have a free registered version with lots of assez unavailable without paying again :(
Even on the box it is written
moutchou

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:28 pm

moutchou wrote:I fond this very confusing as it we written everywhere that we have a full version of AmpliTube for iOS if we purchase an HD2 whereas we only have a free registered version with lots of assez unavailable without paying again :(
Even on the box it is written

You unlock the gear from the 19.99 version as listed and instructed at the link above (for iRig HD 2 there is a similar "Apps" page that explains it and how to as well) - all without paying again.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby moutchou » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:25 pm

You are talking about version 19.90 but I do not understand what it is.
What I notice is that it us written "full version" on the box whereas there are many limitation when following the instructions (which is only registration).
moutchou

Postby santinif15 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:25 am

I still don’t understand this at all either. Obviously a LOT of people don’t get it either. Your current explanation and instructions don’t make sense. Can you please try again by explaining STEP BY STEP just what we need to do to get our free full version onto the iPad?? Thx
santinif15

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:49 pm

santinif15 wrote:I still don’t understand this at all either. Obviously a LOT of people don’t get it either. Your current explanation and instructions don’t make sense. Can you please try again by explaining STEP BY STEP just what we need to do to get our free full version onto the iPad?? Thx

It is explained step by step at the link posted. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

Click "More Info" under the app you are having trouble with.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories