iRig Recorder Crashing (iPhone 5s)

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Recorder Crashing (iPhone 5s)

Postby rohanlevy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm

I have an iPhone 5s with the latest version of iRig Recorder. All other apps working perfectly on the phone.
I had just completed an important recording that went just over 1hr. As the recording came to a close, "Pause" was used and then the app crashed. I closed the app (as it seemed to have ceased) and tried again to open it. Same problem. It will black screen (as if it's trying to open) and then just crashes. Nothing more.
I have restarted the phone a few times with (again) no luck. Same problem.
I really need to keep this last recording (and others if possible too) and some advice on this matter would be gratefully appreciated ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
:)
rohanlevy

Re: iRig Recorder Crashing (iPhone 5s)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi, this would be best taken care of by IK's support team and they can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ Please open a ticket there if you have not done so already. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Recorder Crashing (iPhone 5s)

Postby rohanlevy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks Peter. I have already done so. Haven't heard back from Support as yet.
Was wondering if others had experienced similar issues at all. :?:

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, this would be best taken care of by IK's support team and they can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ Please open a ticket there if you have not done so already. Thanks!
rohanlevy

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories