iRig Mic Studio can't adjust "level in" within apps

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Mic Studio can't adjust "level in" within apps

Postby lantz2cs » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 pm

I am using an iPad Pro running iOS 11.2.6. with an iRig Mic Studio. I am unable to adjust the microphone "level in" using either the Amplitube Acoustic or Garageband apps. This function used to work fine. The internal iPad micophone works fine and can be adjusted. I can adjust the gain on the mic itself but I should be able to adjust the level in within the apps. I tried my Blue Snowball USB mice via the Lightening camera adapter was able to adjust the "level in" just fine. So this appears to be specific to the iRig MIc Studio microphone. Anyone have any suggestions?
lantz2cs

Re: iRig Mic Studio can't adjust "level in" within apps

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:57 pm

I would suggest reporting this to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ so they can troubleshoot with you directly, if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories