Just purchased iRig Keys and can’t access free download

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Just purchased iRig Keys and can’t access free download

Postby Bsing2112 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:45 am

Hi, I just purchased iRig Keys 37 and cannot access the free download; SampleTank 3 SE, the Grid, or 5 instrument collections. How do I access the free software and collections for my iPad Pro. I am completely new to music creation and iPads, so any clear concise directions would be very helpful.

Thanks
Bsing2112

Re: Just purchased iRig Keys and can’t access free download

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Your iRig Keys controller includes a serial number on a card in the box. You would need to register that serial number with your IK account per the instructions on that card and then you'll see your free Mac/PC software in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bsing2112 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 am

Thank you,
I followed these instruction, but the downloads don’t seem to register with my iPad Pro. I don’t seem to get anywhere with the Mac download. I’ll walk through the steps again.
Bsing2112

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 am

Bsing2112 wrote:Thank you,
I followed these instruction, but the downloads don’t seem to register with my iPad Pro. I don’t seem to get anywhere with the Mac download. I’ll walk through the steps again.

The software in your IK User Area is for Mac/PC only. If you unlock any gear on iOS, you'd need to check on the "Apps" page of your iRig Keys unit to see what you get and how to unlock it.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bsing2112 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 am

So it looks like it don’t get any of the products listed as free downloads with my registration when using the iPad Pro ... no SampleTank 3 SE, Grid, or instrument collections. I wonder if it’s worth returning it, I paid the same price as MAC/PC guys.

Thank you for your help.
Bsing2112

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:50 am

The iRig Keys family controllers that are made for both iOS and Mac/PC also unlock sounds and such for iOS. For example, the main iRig Keys model made for both has iOS items that are included and listed on its Apps page on our site: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... g-keys-app

(it also unlocks functionality in Steinberg's great Cubasis DAW app for iOS)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bsing2112 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 am

This looks just right! Got it! Thanks.
Bsing2112

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Awesome! With the iRig Keys family large and growing, I wasn't 100% sure that was the model you had :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories