how to get full version of amplitube on Ipad ?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

how to get full version of amplitube on Ipad ?

Postby synchelofficial » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am

ok I got my brand new irig minutes ago and I have downloaded amplitube cs for ipad and registered IK multimedia account and also typed the product key (that was in the box) and I could succesfully get "free 500$ worth apps" in my user / client area.

I have no problem installing those apps on my PC, but I just can't get the full amplitube app on my ipad. On Pc , it is asking me to connect via Ipad, so I tried to connect to IK Mulitmedia with my account on ipad. and I don't see the "download button or a place where to type the serial number" I erase /mobile/ from the adress bar and I see "open with itunes" button
I click on it and appstore opens and I see amplitube full version not free but it is asking me for 20$ ... wtf ? help me guys what am I doing wrong ? do I need to buy that 20$ amplitube ?
synchelofficial

Re: how to get full version of amplitube on iPad ?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:47 pm

If your iRig accessory comes with the gear from the 19.99 version of AmpliTube for iOS, you would unlock that gear inside the AmpliTube CS app for iOS. The steps are available via clicking the "More Info" by AmpliTube for iPhone or AmpliTube for iPad on the "Apps" page for your device. For example the iRig HD 2 app/software listing and instructions can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... ig-hd2-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby synchelofficial » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 am

my irig is irig pro.
so what I have understood is ... It's normal that I don't get the 20$ version of amplitube when I register the product code at amplitube cs(no additional app) but I get some extra stuffs (not full) on amplitube cs, am I right ?
synchelofficial

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:20 am

synchelofficial wrote:my irig is irig pro.
so what I have understood is ... It's normal that I don't get the 20$ version of amplitube when I register the product code at amplitube cs(no additional app) but I get some extra stuffs (not full) on amplitube cs, am I right ?

Yes you unlock gear in AmpliTube CS. The link I posted states this and gives instructions how to unlock the gear.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby synchelofficial » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 am

k I GOT IT THANKS :)
synchelofficial

Postby olgrandpaby » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:55 pm

I have an irig pro and registered it in AmpliTube CS for iPhone. In “account” it says my product is registered but I still don’t have access to any of the extra amps or pedals that are supposed be unlocked when I register. What am I doing wrong?
olgrandpaby

Postby andy@adwebb.co.uk » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If your iRig accessory comes with the gear from the 19.99 version of AmpliTube for iOS, you would unlock that gear inside the AmpliTube CS app for iOS. The steps are available via clicking the "More Info" by AmpliTube for iPhone or AmpliTube for iPad on the "Apps" page for your device. For example the iRig HD 2 app/software listing and instructions can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... ig-hd2-app

This link just takes you to a product description page, how can I download Amplitube 4 for IOS as mentioned when I bought the product, please help I have a gig soon! I have managed the Win10 download but don't know how to install the IOS app.
andy@adwebb.co.uk

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:11 am

That is a link from the previous version of the IK web site. However, it is easy to unlock the gear you get with iRig HD 2:

iRig HD 2 unlocks the full gear from the 19.99 AmplITube app inside AmpliTube CS (the free version). You would need to download AmpliTube CS from the App Store and then register your iRig HD 2 serial number inside of it to unlock that gear.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories