IRIG Pads With Ipad Pro Does not connect with DIN port

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRIG Pads With Ipad Pro Does not connect with DIN port

Postby perrypelican » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm

I have to connect to the USB port of my IRIG Pads to make it work with my Ipad Pro 12.9. It works fine but I am concerned because it bothers me if something doesnt work as it is supposed to or if I am doing something wrong. I just updated to the latest firmware with no change.
perrypelican

Re: IRIG Pads With iPad Pro Does not connect with DIN port

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:37 pm

The Lightning cable should work, I would recommend consulting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ if you have not done so already so they can troubleshoot and assist directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IRIG Pads With Ipad Pro Does not connect with DIN port

Postby YulkaSuper1DJ » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Did you find the way to connect IPAD Pro to DIN?
YulkaSuper1DJ

Re: IRIG Pads With Ipad Pro Does not connect with DIN port

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:40 pm

YulkaSuper1DJ wrote:Did you find the way to connect IPAD Pro to DIN?

If you are having issues with your Lightning connection of iRig Pads to your iPad please contact IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (please search the FAQ there and if you don't find your answer you will see a button to open a support ticket) and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories