IRig PRO registration transfer

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig PRO registration transfer

Postby jodyrech » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Good morning, I just bought an iRig PRO special limited edition yesterday. I went to register it and it said I it is already registered. I want to be able to upgrade the firmware and everything with it. How do I change the registration over to me? I am guessing the old one needs to get canceled somehow and I register it to me. The question is how to do that.
jodyrech

Re: IRig PRO registration transfer

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:50 pm

If you purchased second hand, the seller would need to contact support to get it transferred. If you purchased it new, you can contact support with your proof of purchase from an authorized dealer handy and they’ll take care of you. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodyrech » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Thank you, I bought it from a music go round it would be second hand. I don’t think they will remember who they got it from. I will see if they do. I guess there is no way to change over the registration then. Is there a way to get upgrades without it being registered to me?
jodyrech

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:10 pm

jodyrech wrote:Thank you, I bought it from a music go round it would be second hand. I don’t think they will remember who they got it from. I will see if they do. I guess there is no way to change over the registration then. Is there a way to get upgrades without it being registered to me?

I would still contact support and see if they can do anything.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodyrech » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 pm

I will do that. Hopefully they will be able to help me. I am guessing they are not open now so Monday might be the best time to do it.
jodyrech

Postby jodyrech » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 pm

What is the number for support? I have tried a number and it gives me options of where to go and then it says I can’t leave a message and hangs up. Is there a person I should talk to? It offers a direct line option but I have no clue who to talk with. Thanks for your help.
jodyrech

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 pm

jodyrech wrote:What is the number for support? I have tried a number and it gives me options of where to go and then it says I can’t leave a message and hangs up. Is there a person I should talk to? It offers a direct line option but I have no clue who to talk with. Thanks for your help.

Hi, IK Support is run through the ticket system athttp://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodyrech » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Thank you. I filled out a ticket for it. Do they respond pretty quickly? I have other tickets on there that I have not heard back with a response.
jodyrech

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:48 pm

jodyrech wrote:Thank you. I filled out a ticket for it. Do they respond pretty quickly? I have other tickets on there that I have not heard back with a response.

You would normally hear back within one business day. If you did not get a response to previous tickets, you can use the link in the email that you get which also gives you the ticket number as that is not the norm to not get any response.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodyrech » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Good morning peter, I have not heard back from them. I just posted another message on the linked site the email gave me. Do I have a strange thing happening? Could they be really busy? I am sure this has happened before and there is a solution to fix this problem.
jodyrech

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

jodyrech wrote:Good morning peter, I have not heard back from them. I just posted another message on the linked site the email gave me. Do I have a strange thing happening? Could they be really busy? I am sure this has happened before and there is a solution to fix this problem.

They are sometimes busy but I'm sure they will assist you ASAP
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodyrech » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Thank you. I am sure they will get to it. I keep watching it for any movement.
jodyrech

Postby jodyrech » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 pm

They helped me out and it is awesome. I had to get them a copy of the receipt and they sent me a firmware link. Hopefully, I can register it under my name but they said the 1st owner had to cancel his/her name. I can’t get a new serial number. It might not get to be under my name. I am happy to get some help and answers that works for me.
jodyrech

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories