Irig pro duo

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig pro duo

Postby Ivenado » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 pm

I don’t know where to look for the info.Does the Irig Pro Duo works trough a Pa system? Can I use the effects(AmpliTube) on a live performance with the Irig? If yes, can i plug a mic and guitar, and get the effects seperately on live performance?

TY
Ivenado

Re: Irig pro duo

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:26 am

You can plug iRig Pro Duo into your device (iOS or Mac/PC) and then run the L/R outputs to your PA system while running AmpliTube or similar on the connected device.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ivenado » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you very much. I also want to know when my guitar and mic are plug into the Irig Pro Duo, do I get the effects seperately on the mic ( mic room, vocalise 3,,,) and the instrument ( guitar...) on a live performance?

TY
Ivenado

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Ivenado wrote:Thank you very much. I also want to know when my guitar and mic are plug into the Irig Pro Duo, do I get the effects seperately on the mic ( mic room, vocalise 3,,,) and the instrument ( guitar...) on a live performance?

TY

You would need to use a DAW app/software or something like Audiobus that allows you to use multiple apps for audio at the same time in order to do that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ivenado » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Ty
Will it work with garage band app?
Ivenado

Postby Ivenado » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:13 pm

To finalise:
Irig pro duo+AmpliTube acoustic+volcalise 3+garage band app=live effects on live performance for the mic & guitar.
Ty
Ivenado

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories