Question about different devices and refunds

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Question about different devices and refunds

Postby gitaarmeneer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael, I live in Rotterdam, Holland.

I'm currently trying out the free version for iphone/ipad and im enyoing the app.
I have 2 questions:

1- If i buy the app on the Iphone ( the standard amplitube app) do i need to buy it again on the ipad?

2- Is it possible to get a refund if I dont like the sounds? Ifso , how long can I try out the product?

Grtz
Michael
gitaarmeneer

Re: Question about different devices and refunds

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi,

1. You can share in-app purchases and gear across devices by following the steps in this FAQ: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3649

2. iOS apps are sold by Apple on their App Store and I know they had introduced refunds but there may be some potential "gotchas" there so you may want to take a look at the latest information from Apple about their refund policy on the App Store.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gitaarmeneer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks for your reply , ill look in to this
gitaarmeneer

Postby gitaarmeneer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:47 pm

I have one more question, what about refunds for in app purchases , is that possible?

Say i buy the stock amplitube app and i want to buy the hendrix bundle, if i dont like the sounds from the hendrix bundle, can i then get a refund?
gitaarmeneer

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 pm

gitaarmeneer wrote:I have one more question, what about refunds for in app purchases , is that possible?

Say i buy the stock amplitube app and i want to buy the hendrix bundle, if i dont like the sounds from the hendrix bundle, can i then get a refund?

From what I'm seeing it seems you can but I'd be careful as Apple does not have a mechanism for trial periods and they may limit or not allow refunds after a certain number so that people do not use the policy as a trial period.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gitaarmeneer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:16 am

Ok, so this is not working.

Can anyone please help me on how I can download the Ipad app for free since I already bought the iphone app. It still says i have to pay 21,99 euros.
gitaarmeneer

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:38 pm

gitaarmeneer wrote:Ok, so this is not working.

Can anyone please help me on how I can download the iPad app for free since I already bought the iPhone app. It still says i have to pay 21,99 euros.

You can unlock the gear from the iPhone version in AmpliTube CS (free version) on your iPhone by following the steps in this FAQ: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3649
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories