Unable to purchase any bundles in ipad app!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Unable to purchase any bundles in ipad app!

Postby metalderek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Every time I try to buy the all in bundle it fails and says store transaction error. Anyone else experiencing this? Kinda frustrating to spend all the money on irig accessories and the app is refusing to let me buy any bundles. Come on IK Multimedia I know for a fact you want my 150+ dollars
metalderek

Re: Unable to purchase any bundles in iPad app!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 pm

In-app purchases are handled via Apple's App Store so you may need to contact Apple Support. IK does not handle in-app (or app) purchases on the transaction level unfortunately.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby metalderek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Ok. I contacted them first. The problem is with the amplitube app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. If I could purchase the all in bundle outside the app it would be cool
metalderek

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 pm

metalderek wrote:Ok. I contacted them first. The problem is with the amplitube app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. If I could purchase the all in bundle outside the app it would be cool

Hmmm that doesn't sound right because we do not control that part of the transaction. If there is a problem with something in your AmpliTube app then IK Support would be best-equipped to troubleshoot directly with you. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories